Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fast forward 18 months...

If you had asked me after my last post what I could expect for the next year and half of my life, I don't think I could have conjured up in my imagination all that God really had in store for me. Isn't that cool to be able to look back and realize dreams that came true that hadn't even been as much as a thought and year and a half ago? So what has happened you may ask....

*Went into car qualification in August
*Enjoyed an anniversary cruise with my hunny where we decided to start "trying" for the next member of our family... baby time was up next :)
*Went into DIQ (director in qualification) in October
*Moved into a house
*Found out we were pregnant
*Quit my job to stay home and focus on Mary Kay
*Found out we were having a BOY!
*Went into DIQ (round #2) in April
*FINISHED DIQ in 3 months - BECAME A SALES DIRECTOR July 1st!

And now, we are getting ready to welcome baby boy into the world in less than 2 weeks. WHOA. Life is so full and exciting... terrifying as well haha. I'll try to use this blog to keep up with all that's happening. All I can say is that God is good, His timing is always perfect, and we can trust Him unconditionally. Thank goodness.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." (Ephesians 3:20-21)

0 comments:

Post a Comment